TRiNDS Community Engagement services offers advocacy and engagement solutions to support successful trials by engaging communities. Our patient science liaison team has deep experience with neuromuscular disorders and other rare diseases in clinical trial settings. We offer centralized support to emerging and established clients who want to engage with the communities they serve.
We offer support for:
- Communicating with patients and caregivers during study startup and beyond
- Creating educational materials for your trial sites
- Training study sites, vendors, and staff about working with Duchenne muscular dystrophy, neuromuscular disorders, and other rare disease populations
If you have an active patient advocacy program, we can:
- Expand your reach by conducting outreach and education in new geographical areas
- Grow your clinical trial network by providing extra support and education to your newer sites
- Extend your advocacy team by fielding family communications during study startup and enrollment
Contact us today to learn how TRiNDS can support your development goals.